How pretty this would be framing a driveway Beautiful but I would not plant the lilies there….they multiply like crazy and will take over that bed in no time.
- Growing sweet potatoes in containers < Just put mine out today. Mom grew the slips for me :)
- Check out our editors picks for creating your own idyliic lake-house setting: http://www.onekingslane….
- Another cool reuse of pallet for vertical #garden
- Tall Treehouse With Amazing Spiral Stairs.
- Container Garden. Creeping Jenny, Pink Zinnas, Angelonia, Lantana, and Lavender. I love all of these plants!!
- 290b001145dc0dd00de9947dbb181c87 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- hypertufa balls
- Echinacea and Selinum wallichianum. Trentham Estate. Piet Oudolf, garden designer.
- urn spilling with petunia, variegated licorice vine, creeping jenny
- 6 Things That Will Keep Bad Bugs Out Of Your Garden