Check out our editors picks for creating your own idyliic lake-house setting: http://www.onekingslane….
- Growing sweet potatoes in containers < Just put mine out today. Mom grew the slips for me :)
- Check out our editors picks for creating your own idyliic lake-house setting: http://www.onekingslane….
- Another cool reuse of pallet for vertical #garden
- Tall Treehouse With Amazing Spiral Stairs.
- Container Garden. Creeping Jenny, Pink Zinnas, Angelonia, Lantana, and Lavender. I love all of these plants!!
- 290b001145dc0dd00de9947dbb181c87 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- hypertufa balls
- Echinacea and Selinum wallichianum. Trentham Estate. Piet Oudolf, garden designer.
- urn spilling with petunia, variegated licorice vine, creeping jenny
- 6 Things That Will Keep Bad Bugs Out Of Your Garden
Indoor Tulips: Step 1: Fill a glass container about 1/3 of the way with glass marbles or decorative rocks. Clear glass will enable you to watch the roots develop Step 2: Set the tulip bulb on top of the marbles or stones; pointed end UP. Add a few more marbles or rocks so that the tulip bulb is surrounded but not covered (think support) Step 3: Pour fresh water into the container. The water shouldnt touch the bulb, but it should be very close, so that the roots will grow in
pop bottle greenhouse by [email protected], via Flickr
- June 11, 2014