Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall.
- Growing sweet potatoes in containers < Just put mine out today. Mom grew the slips for me :)
- Check out our editors picks for creating your own idyliic lake-house setting: http://www.onekingslane….
- Another cool reuse of pallet for vertical #garden
- Tall Treehouse With Amazing Spiral Stairs.
- Container Garden. Creeping Jenny, Pink Zinnas, Angelonia, Lantana, and Lavender. I love all of these plants!!
- 290b001145dc0dd00de9947dbb181c87 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- hypertufa balls
- Echinacea and Selinum wallichianum. Trentham Estate. Piet Oudolf, garden designer.
- urn spilling with petunia, variegated licorice vine, creeping jenny
- 6 Things That Will Keep Bad Bugs Out Of Your Garden