Boutonniere for a prince. Love the spotted feather.
- Growing sweet potatoes in containers < Just put mine out today. Mom grew the slips for me :)
- Check out our editors picks for creating your own idyliic lake-house setting: http://www.onekingslane….
- Another cool reuse of pallet for vertical #garden
- Tall Treehouse With Amazing Spiral Stairs.
- Container Garden. Creeping Jenny, Pink Zinnas, Angelonia, Lantana, and Lavender. I love all of these plants!!
- 290b001145dc0dd00de9947dbb181c87 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- hypertufa balls
- Echinacea and Selinum wallichianum. Trentham Estate. Piet Oudolf, garden designer.
- urn spilling with petunia, variegated licorice vine, creeping jenny
- 6 Things That Will Keep Bad Bugs Out Of Your Garden
- MUST DO! Dollar store solar lights on plant hook – LOVE this idea. Back yard
- BriteTap Chicken Waterer
- Eryngium Flowers
- Lancaster woodland home and garden traditional landscape
- succulent bouquet
- The tree is beautiful, would love to find something like it that would work in the NW corner of the backyard.
- sweet peas
- New for 2013 Superbells Lemon Slice Calibrachoa, a hybrid. Zones 9a-11b. Annual. Sun. A showy plant that grows 6-11 high and to 24 wide and resembles the petunia. Ideal for containers and beds with good drainage. Blooms til frost.
- flower me happy pots #plants #planters
- Show-Quality Chickens For Sale
- Rooting Succulent Leaf Cuttings with Honey,. this is an excellent site for learning succulent care!
- Cafe Coutume by Cut Architectures
- Cornmeal is the quickest and cheapest way to kill ants. It is safe for the environment, children and pets, and does not attract other pests. Poor little piles of cornmeal near the anthill, the ants will take it home to share. The cornmeal cannot be digested by the ants and they die. It may take a week or so to see the entire colony gone, but it works. Ive done this and it works!
- Charming Garden Gate
- Landscape, Simple Backyard Landscape Ideas For Small Yards: Rocking Look with The Backyard Landscape Ideas for Small Yards
- A heart in the path
- 30 Marvelous Garden Lightening Ideas
- DIY Homemade Weed Killer Have you noticed the price of Roundup lately? Wow, that stuff is expensive. It does work great, however, to kill weeds that you get in the nooks and crannies of your sidewalks and patio. What if there was an inexpensive alternative? There is! When I saw this article I knew I had to give this natural weed killer a tr
Red Hawk – Bearded Iris Common Name: Bearded or German Iris Botanical Name: Iris germanica Light Requirements: Full Sun Flower Color: Red Estimated Mature Height: 34-36 tall Estimated Mature Spread\tPlant rhizomes 12-24 apart Bloom Time\tLate spring Planting Season\tSpring, Summer Planting Depth\tCrown of plant should rest just at or above the soil surface after watering in. Soil Moisture\tAverage, Well Draining Will Tolerate\tSandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Clay Soil Zones3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Red Hawk – Bearded Iris Common Name: Bearded or German Iris Botanical Name: Iris germanica Light Requirements: Full Sun Flower Color: Red Estimated Mature Height: 34-36 tall Estimated Mature Spread\tPlant rhizomes 12-24 apart Bloom Time\tLate spring Planting Season\tSpring, Summer Planting…
- May 14, 2014